Another year for change, moving on, past is past and we can't do anything for that, but we have today and today is all we have, tomorrow is another story, a myth for all of us.
I've been busy for the past days(i think so)...first week of class for a new year. Now i can say next year(to end up college) if God would permit me so...but it still a long way journey...and it seems harder everyday...and i love this for it's more challenging, more exciting, much beautiful life...
I will mark this day( as always i'm doing). I will mark this day as a start of a new me (and sometimes I felt so tired of always trying this). I will be a better person( and I will and really will)...
I'm happy if i got home so tired for i know i had made many things, and had step the ladder to my soon success (though sometimes its all a mess, I don't mind), and next time i'll do it more better...Life goes on(as always they are saying, and im tired of hearing this), then i must go on...with all my loneliness(char lang) failures, life is still beautiful( true!).....God bless us all, happy new year for next year....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment