I choose you before I give you life.(Jer.1:15)
Yesterday we have our sympossium about sexual integrity. I was so enlightened and was so thankful about the moment God had given me.
The truth is painful and sad. Sad to say that we are distractor of our own human race. Personally, I am an advocate of free choice, an advocate of contraception, but its then just the other day, not today and in the coming days. I was awaken by God's word that I had known very long time ago, I hear, I forget, I see, I remember and I do only then I understand. I heard about it, i had seen what is happening, and now I signed up. I, with millions of voices, youth of today and youth of the future and those who are not yet unborn is aiming for responsible parenthood in accordance with God's word. Against abortion, against contraception, against free choice.
You may ask, what then of having life if we cannot do what we want, if we don't have the freedom. I tell you freedom is when we are in God's words, when there's no concience that saying it's wrong, it's bad. We are created in the image of God, and we are all equal in God's eyes. Why then of being ungracious, why then of stealing and contrasting life, where in the first place God only want us to be His co-creator, not as co-distractor of evil?
I want also to pinpoint some related issues like premarital sex, pornography, masturbation, homosexual acts, polygamy among Christians and I think a lot more I can't name. Sexuality is a gift, a sacred gift, that is giving and sharing of love to one another, like a father to his daugther and son, a mother to her children, sister to her brother or a man to a woman. Those relationship mirrors sexuality. Now, centering only to what i mean by sexuality, sacred. I s premarital sex sacred? pornography? etc. ? Is masturbation a sharing of love? It's selfishness, isn't it? Is homosexual acts compliment with God's words? and so with polygamy? Now if you answers no, why then a lot of christian is into those kinds of acts. Why is it that there are about two million life killed everyday because of contraceptions? Obviously also among married couple, haven't you or they think that once they are into sex, its a sacred gift of being a co-creator like just our God? That what a mother would be doing is to implant life, the most beautiful gift into her womb. By using contraception, what you implant is the devil into thy womb. Be awakened, lets stop the generation of holucaust, the greatest history of killings....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment