A busy week, well, maybe because i managed to go to school, to go to the hospital where my father is, to go to church, to do my papers, and so on and so forth. Many things happened to me. My catechesis ended, i will missed those cute pupils. I read a book of essays, and many more. I'm happy that i'm still going on with God in my heart. I believe that i can be as knowledgeable as somebody i know, more hardworking, more beautiful if just i will make it happen. it's just be about days, graduation is coming, someone i know is very busy, i dreamt about him sometimes and i know i like him, more than anybody else. what else cauld i say, the other guy is roommate of my father. i felt pity for him, he would also be graduating but his there, with just a dialysis machine protecting his life. enough, the bell is ringing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol..too much for nothing
Post a Comment