Thursday, January 31, 2008

I wake up at about 5:30 in the morning. Then cook my food, take a bathed, dressed, ate breakfast, and so many routine. My class will start at 9:00 but i went out on our backyard at 7:30 for I have my Religion class and I am the teacher. I arrived late!gosh, sorry sister. My students were in their room already. When they saw me, they yell, shouting my name and clapping their hands(like a hallowood actress marching at the red carpet). They are grade four pupils, section one of Dadiangas heights Elementary School. With them I feel like a real teacher.
I voluntered my self to teach the children because I want to share what i'd learned. But I discovered what is really my purpose. I decided to be one because I want to know who really i am. That I want to share my time and care and love because I want also somebody to care, to love, to share their time with me. And so I find and feel those things, more than I expected. With those children I experienced the great love of God, to belong, to be one. I can see in them the reality, the real feelings, real emotions, a real person.
I am always true to them, and I'm always be. Being a catechist is a choise to be proud of, that I'll treasure forever.

No comments: